Monday, November 30, 2015

NaBloPoMo #30: What a Ride!

First for NaBloPoMo: I managed to blog every day and while some days I struggled with what to write about or only posted a photo, I enjoyed exploring my creative side. While I doubt I'll keep blogging every day, I am going to try and do so on a more regular basis. I enjoy having a record to look back on of the events in my life and things I've made.

Second for the UNC Football Team: Back on September 3rd,  they lost to USC and were unranked. They have since reeled off 11 straight wins (the last against our in-state rivals), are ranked #8, have the opportunity to play the nation's #1 team in the ACC championship game next week, and a possible prestigious bowl game still on the horizon. Usually at this time of year, fans are more excited about basketball, than football, so what a ride it's been!






No comments:

Post a Comment