Monday, November 16, 2015

NaBloPoMo #16: Hope in the Darkness




The last few days have been full of hard, upsetting news that make me feel helpless and sad and lonely. Just to name a few - the attacks in Paris, a friend's husband dying from cancer a few days before he would have turned 33, news that a favorite author's husband died from cancer, the day my sister's dog was in such pain it was time to make THAT call to the vet. All so very different but all cause pain and sadness and hopelessness. Days like these make me want to just stay in bed with the covers over my head but I choose to get up and keep going. Hug all of my loved ones tight, cling to my faith, and focus on the so many good things that I have in my life. And remember that there is hope and it will outshine the darkness.







No comments:

Post a Comment