Friday, November 20, 2015

NaBloPoMo #20: Friday links


*Friday links are a selection of some of my favorite posts, recipes, articles, and photos from this past week.


My mom sent me this photo of her backyard and I love the late fall/early winter feel of it.

It's been a long week so I am ready for a relaxing weekend.  My husband was in NYC for one night for work, but that turned into two nights thanks to weather delays at LaGuardia. Thankfully he made it out on an albeit painfully early flight today.

This incredibly moving article about overcoming adversity definitively puts things in perspective.

Before he made it home, my husband spent 7 hours at the airport, so here is an article about things to do when stranded at an airport.

Sadly, a much loved pet in our family passed away this week. Here is an article about dealing with the loss of a pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment