Thursday, November 5, 2015

NaBloPoMo #5: Life Lessons

From today's writing prompt: What is the most important lesson you learned as a child, and who taught it to you? 



The most important lesson I learned as a child was the value and importance of education and I learned it from my parents. My parents were always very involved in my education - such as from what school I attended, to speaking to teachers when needed, to giving me feedback on my homework. My mom was an English major so she made sure my grammar was always correct and my dad was always there to give me a hand when I needed help with math or physics homework. I am thankful that I had parents that were always there to support and encourage me, especially during stressful times such as exam times during college and graduate school.



No comments:

Post a Comment