Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NaBloPoMo #18: Yarn Along

Joining Ginny in posting about two of my favorite things -  reading and knitting.

I just started the first book in a trilogy (the other two aren't out yet) and it's really good! The character and setting remind me quite a bit of Louse Penny. It's set in the countryside near Montreal and the main character, a retired police detective, is called out of retirement to investigate the murders of two Surete du Quebec officers at a remote farmhouse the day after a massive blizzard. But there are no tracks in the snow leading either to the house or away. So what happened?

In addition to some Christmas knitting (which I can't show), I am working on my latest shawl. I really like how the stripes are coming out.









2 comments:

  1. Such pretty shawl already. I love Miss Babs. I haven't tried her gradients yet. I'm looking forward to seeing yours grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Such a pretty shawl. It looks like it will be warm and cozy.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete