Chaos theory: an apparent lack of order in a system
Case in point:
1. I had a nicely organized binder of needles (the binder was a gift from my sister):
2. that somehow had turned into this:
3. so I spent an hour or so yesterday reorganizing them:
4. I even wrote down the name/needle size of each project on needles and put a slip of paper in the appropriate needle sleeve:
5. Then since I was feeling especially industrious, I entered all of my needles in the needle/hook chart on Ravelry:
6. But since chaos theory also states that seemingly random events are actually predictable, I have no doubt that I'll end up with a big, tangled pile of needles again some day. . .