# 1. Vodka Gimlet: I finished the body of the sweater and sewed down the hem and the hems on the sleeves. All that is left is the collar. I knit the collar once already but it had issues and I had to frog it so I decided to take a break from this sweater for a bit before tackling the collar again.
# 2. Allegoro: Thanks to car knitting time on our trip to Asheville, I've made quite a bit of progress on this project. I have ~3 inches left to do on the body then the sleeves/neckband which are just a few rows each. My goal is to get this project done before start of the Ravellenic Games.
#2). I Wish I May Quilt: I'm using the paper templates Thangles (Terrific Half Square Angles) because they make making half square triangles SO easy. I need over 1000 for this quilt so I'm all for easy. They also allow you to cut matching squares from the same strips used for the hst. To make the half squares triangles, you pin two pieces of fabric to the paper, sew on the dotted lines, cut on the solid, press with the paper on (it stabilizes the bias seam), remove the paper and voila 6 hst!
I was off for a couple of days last week so spent a morning drinking tea and cutting the print fabrics into strips then into fourths (the length needed for the thangles strip):
Next I'll cut the white background fabric strips into fourths then I'll be ready to start sewing the strips together.