Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work-in-Progress Wednesday: Joining In

As an incentive to finish the many U.F.O I have going, I'm joining the WIPW blogging group. Not that I'll be posting every Wed but hopefully every so often.

I started Something Blue last November as I was planning my wedding and had hoped to wear it on my wedding day as I was running around getting ready, but I didn't get it done in time. The wedding was February 18th and happily it was a warm day! Now that things have settled down somewhat I have started working on it again. I have just a few more rows left on the body.


The yarn on the side is what I'm planning to use for the underside of the hem.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little cardi. I like the story that goes with it. Maybe you can wear it on your first anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardi is really cute! Even though you didn't get to wear it for your wedding, I'm sure you'll remember the story thta goes along with it when you wear it in the future for years to come!

    ReplyDelete