Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Newlywed Bliss



Since it's been a while since I posted here's a quick update:


LIFE




- I've been married for 3 weeks and 4 days and so far it's been great. The wedding day was beautiful (warm!) and full of joy. As promised, here are my something new, blue etc:

Something Old: I carried a handkerchief that belonged to my grandmother

Something Borrowed: I wore the garter my aunt and sister wore in their weddings

Something Blue: I carried a blue earring that belonged to my groom's late mother in a small pocket on the garter

Something New: my dress and veil


BLOG

- I added my knitting projects with progress bars in hopes they will inspire me to finish the many projects I have going!


KNITTING

- I'll post a photo of a F.O. soon. Hey Teach just needs the ends woven in and the buttons sewn on! And an update on a new project that I had no business starting. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment