Friday, February 26, 2016

My Life in Pictures - Week 8

Last weekend my husband and I met up with my family in Asheville and while we there we toured the Biltmore House. There is a classic place to stand and take a photo overlooking the house, but our shuttle bus dropped us off right at the  house so we didn't get one. 

The image below is from the RomanticAsheville.com

Garden Room (click on any of mine to embiggen)
Dining Hall
One of my favorite rooms: the library 

The estate just opened an exhibit called "Fashionable Romance: Wedding Gowns in Film" and the costumes were on display throughout the house so it was fun to see them as we toured the house.





While we were there we celebrated my husband's birthday - a couple of weeks early.

My knitting matches the scenery

Foggy drive through campus

And this was a shot out the door of the stairwell where my coworkers and I spent 1 hour 15 minutes during a tornado warning (one floor down). 

It's been quite a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment