Thursday, March 3, 2016

Currently {March}



Reading:  I finished Susan MacNeal's series (which was great!) so am about to start a couple of new books. No Cats Allowed is written by a friend I knew in Houston and I am looking forward to starting his latest. Miranda James is his pen name. My local library has a book club called "Sandwiched" which meets for an hour once a month during lunch. Sue Monk Kidd's latest is the choice for April. 


Watching:  Still Carolina basketball. The last home was Monday evening which is always emotional as the seniors are allowed to address the crowd after the game. Thankfully they won the game too!



DISH has decided that my receiver is obsolete and they were about to replace it with only 2 days notice. I postponed that so I can (hopefully) watch everything I've recorded first.

Anticipating:  Celebrating my husband's birthday this Friday (just the two of) then again on Sunday with his identical twin brother and his family.



Knitting:  Still working on the tulip poncho and blue-grey shawl, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on both projects now.

Planning:  With a few warmer days, I feel like sewing again (as opposed to huddling under blankets and reading or knitting) and am thinking about finishing a quilt I started last summer using the Union Blues jelly roll and what to make next. Something in spring colors!






No comments:

Post a Comment