Sunday, April 28, 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week Day 7: Looking Forward




One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?


  • I'd like to finish my remaining 3 UFO which are:  a sweater that just needs to be seamed, another sweater that is about halfway done, and a 3rd sweater that I just restarted.

  • My husband gave me yarn money for our anniversary. I decided to buy yarn to make a Color Affection, so I'd like to have that done.

  • I've had yarn in my stash to make Jared Flood's Stilwell for several years but I don't feel like my colorwork skills are good enough yet to make it, so I would like to improve those.

  • Blog more!







KCBWDAY7

No comments:

Post a Comment