1. Umbilical Cord Hat: this pattern works great with most any yarn and is my go-to pattern for a new baby.
2. Snowflake Hats: my first attempt at fair aisle.
3. Shawl That Jazz: this shawl took forever to knit (mostly because I abandoned it for other projects) but I wear it frequently and get lots of compliments about it.
4. Sunday Sweater: I made this for my niece and it's a GREAT pattern. Very well written with lots of size options.
5. Tulip Sweater: I've made several of these and they always get lots of compliments.
6. Occhielli Cowl: I made this with yarn I got in a swap and it was an easy, fun knit.
7. Central Park Hoodie: I made this without the hood and it's the perfect sweater for a really cold day.
8. Dark and Stormy Sweater: another project that took longer than it should have. It's a great pattern.
9. Winter Hiking Hat: another project I made with swap yarn.
10. Simple Summer Tweed Top Down V Neck: this sweater went through several incarnations but I'm really happy with the finished product.