Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: Patterns I could Knit Again

I've been reading Carole's Ten on Tuesday posts for a long time but have never participated. In an attempt to start blogging on a more regular basis again, I decided to join in and today was a good time to start as knitting is the topic! She asked us to list 10 patterns that we could knit again.

1. Umbilical Cord Hat: this pattern works great with most any yarn and is my go-to pattern for a new baby.



2. Snowflake Hats: my first attempt at fair aisle.



3. Shawl That Jazz: this shawl took forever to knit (mostly because I abandoned it for other projects) but I wear it frequently and get lots of compliments about it.



4. Sunday Sweater: I made this for my niece and it's a GREAT pattern. Very well written with lots of size options.



5. Tulip Sweater: I've made several of these and they always get lots of compliments.



6. Occhielli Cowl: I made this with yarn I got in a swap and it was an easy, fun knit.



7. Central Park Hoodie: I made this without the hood and it's the perfect sweater for a really cold day.



8. Dark and Stormy Sweater: another project that took longer than it should have. It's a great pattern.



9. Winter Hiking Hat: another project I made with swap yarn.



10. Simple Summer Tweed Top Down V Neck: this sweater went through several incarnations but I'm really happy with the finished product.





3 comments:

  1. You have a really great list! I love the mod you made to the CPH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made Shawl that Jazz and love it. Like the Winter Hikiing hat added to my library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tulip sweater is beautiful and I like the occhielli cowl too!

    ReplyDelete