Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Currently {September}



My favorite time of year is when school starts, even though it's been a long time since I was in school! It's my favorite season and it feels like a fresh start after lazy summer days, even more so than on January 1. 

Reading: I got a coverall on my Summer Book Bingo!


Right now I'm reading the latest Louise Penny Glass Houses, and it's so good!


Knitting: Plugging away on a few projects, but I also fell down the Miss Babs gradient rabbit hole this weekend and bought this set:



Anticipating: Hopefully a few days at Myrtle Beach with my family.

Enjoying: I've recently started taking flute lessons. I haven't played in 30 years!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your reading. I tend to only read with any regularity when on a plane or vacation on my Kindle. LOVE the yarn, such pretty colors, will be fun to see what you make with it.I used to like Fall when I was younger, but now it just makes me cold and think about winter coming which I really really hate.

    ReplyDelete