Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Currently {March}


Reading: One of my favorite British authors is Erica James and I picked up her one of her books via the Interlibrary loan program. It's always fun to see where books come from! I also just started a book about a choir that despite being told by the vicar to disband during WWII, they started their own choir. The story is told through journal entries and letters.



Anticipating: Celebrating my husband's birthday this weekend! If the weather is nice, we are going to walk around a trail near Duke, then go out to eat.

Celebrating: 5 years of marriage!

Loving: March Madness!

Sewing: I bought a couple of fat quarter packs a couple of months ago when my LQS closed. Spring always makes me feel like sewing, so I thought I would make a couple of drawstring project bags.




No comments:

Post a Comment