Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Currently {June}





Reading:  My mom introduced me to a new mysteries series by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles. I just finished the first one and it was fantastic! I went and got more in the series from the library. She let me borrow the 4th omnibus, which thought was books 4 and 5, but it's actually books 9 and 10 so I'll be making another trip to the library soon.




I love books about people that thru-hike the Appalachian Trail so I started one recently. I have NO desire to hike the trail. I just like to read about it :)



Watching: I found Season One of The Great British Bake-Off on You Tube, so have been working my way through that. The title, opening and competition format are a bit different than in the later seasons.



Knitting: Continuing to slog along on Apsara and Edison. My Apsara matched an opening scene in the GBBO.





Anticipating: Slower and quiet days of summer. I'd like to start a new quilt soon, but haven't decided on a pattern or gotten fabric yet either from my stash or the store.




No comments:

Post a Comment