Friday, January 8, 2016

My Life in Pictures - Week 1

Happy 2016!

In an attempt to blog more,  I am going to try and post once a week showing my daily life in pictures.

On January 1, I cast on for the pattern I received in my Ravelry Newlywed Group Pattern Swap - Imagine When


Reading and knitting on January 2nd.



My husband's solution to my continually asking which UNC basketball player was #1, or #2 etc.


Beautiful calendar my parents gave me for Christmas. I'll enjoy remembering our time spent there during the year.




Trying out my new Garmin Vivosmart HR on a walk with my husband.



Yarn from the Miss Babs sale!


Drinking tea, reading and knitting after work:


I found this bookmark in a book from the library and was excited because we have a painted print of the painting above our fireplace!







No comments:

Post a Comment