Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently {June}




Reading: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. This book was an instant New York Times bestseller and has won multiple awards and I really like historical fiction so it's been on my To Be Read list for a while. It took me a little while to get into because it's not an easy read but the story is fascinating.


Watching: Scandal. I know I'm a bit behind on this one, but I was surfing around Netflix one evening trying to find something to watch. After one episode I was hooked so now I have 3 seasons I can binge-watch before the fall.


Anticipating: my husband has a conference in San Jose later this month so I will be joining him at the end then we'll a week spend exploring Monterrey and Santa Barbara.


Knitting:  I recently discovered madelinetosh yarn and I love it! I'm working on Cladonia in a blue/grey (aura) and cream (antler) in MadTosh Sport.


Sewing: a quilt that I started over  a year ago. The pattern is Trip Around the World combined with Irish Chain. This is the first quilt I'll finish since a close friend passed away from colon cancer last summer. She always loved my quilts. After I finish it I'm planning to donate it in her memory to a fundraiser at our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment